Sunday 1 August 2010

Dolce & Gabbana Intense Nail Lacquer - Rose 120


Dolce & Gabbana Make Up - when this launched last year I was excited about trying out this brand and absolutely adored the stunning visuals with Scarlett Johansson and gold packaging that I actually liked (usually I'm not a fan of the gold), but to be honest, when I went down to the counter I wasn't immediately blown away.

I came away with one product, and that was this nail polish lacquer in Rose (120). In the bottle it looks stunning, quite a unique rose pink shade with copper/gold shimmer running through it. This polish is excellent quality, probably one of the best formulas I've come across as it applies easily with a brush that is slightly wide. The consistency is slightly thick, but not in a horrible gloopy way so it is still fluid and applies without streaking. It is virtually opaque in one coat, dries pretty quick and lasts longer on me (about 3-4 days) with only slight tip wear. On top of that the packaging is gorgeous with an elegant, slighter taller-then-the-average-bottle size (which annoyingly is too tall to stand up in my polish drawer) and lovely engraved lettering. 

At about £16 for 11ml it is expensive, but for me it is worth it as I prefer this formula. It's good to find something that lives up to it's luxe looks. 


One coat, no topcoat

Disclaimer: Purchased by me

1 comment:

  1. That colour is so gorgeous! It looks amazing with your skin tone - absolutely stunning.

    xx

    ReplyDelete