Tuesday 24 August 2010

Butter London Autumn 2010: Bumster Nail Polish

Butter London Bumster - it toes a fine line between looking rather retro or a bit like poop and I was very intrigued as to what this colour would look like in real life, as I haven't come across very many of these sort of shades before.

2 coats of Bumster with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri topcoat

This is after a day of wear so there is very slight tip wear, nothing major.
I have to say this is my favourite of the collection. I did get Victoriana which is also gorgeous and was tempted very much by All Hail McQueen, but after testing it out in Wholefoods I sadly realised it doesn't do much for me despite being a beautiful shade.
This however I think is complimentary to my skintone as it doesn't have any hint of grey (or green either) in the shade, instead it has a slight warmth that stops it looking dull. I happily wore this to work as it feels quite neutral and not 'check out my mustard nails'.
Quite a unique shade and much more wearable then I had imagined.

Disclaimer: Purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment