Thursday 19 August 2010

Eeek! Ren Skincare: A New Range - ClearCalm 3 launching 1st September

If there was only one skincare brand I was allowed to buy it would be Ren. When I started using Ren it really was a turning point for my skin and it is one of the few brands where I have probably tried the majority of their products. I do stray (it's in my beauty addict nature), but I always go back to my tried and trusted Ren. So naturally I was incredibly excited to find out through today's Metro that they will be launching a new range of products designed especially for blemish-prone skin (like mine) called ClearCalm 3.

The range consists of:

Anti-blemish clay cleanser
Anti-blemish day fluid
Replenishing night serum
Anti-blemish treatment mask


Looks like a very comprehensive range that I have high hopes for. I cannot wait to try them out!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Ren, just a huge fan of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment