Tuesday 3 August 2010

A Pretty Fine Glitter: elysambre Nail Polish in No 19

Elysambre is a natural, mineral based make-up range that has products in the line which are able to be refilled (there is more comprehensive information available on Lovelula.com who also stock the range).

Some colours in natural ranges can be a bit uninspiring but that is not the case with elysambre as they offer a good colour selection with great pigmentation. 

I bought a nail polish from the range a while back from Wholefoods in London. The nail polishes are paraben-free, toluene-free, formaldehyde-free and rosin-free. It comes in quite a sweet little 5ml bottle with a copper metal lid casing that looks quite unique and different to other ranges I've seen. I think I paid about £8 for it.



Shade 19 is a very pretty sheer silvery white colour with very fine white sparkle. In my photo it looks slightly yellow but in real life it hasn't a trace of yellow at all.

Here it is with one coat:


Two coats:



Three coats:


Even though it isn't fully opaque, I quite like this on its own although I would probably like this better with my nails short. The shimmer is very fine so this is quite easy to remove and the staying power on me is about 3 days (which is good for my nails).
Overall I am pleased with this nail colour and would love to try out more products from the range - they have some very pretty eye shadows that I swatched when I got this nail polish that looked rather promising.

Disclaimer: Purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment