Friday 23 July 2010

Product Review: NARS Lipstick in Morocco




This is my first NARS lipstick that I purchased from John Lewis on a recent trip into London.

Morocco is a creamy, terracotta type shade which I find lifts my complexion because it has a subtle brightness to it. Being a bit red-lippie shy, this for me makes a good alternative to a bolder lip colour and would work well as a transitional autumn shade.

The texture is lovely and creamy, and wears down well to leave a slight stain on the lips. It is not the most moisturising formula I have come across, but it does not dry out my lips either.

The swatch on the NARS website looks pretty spot on, as when I was trying to photograph this applied to my lips it tended to look rather orange when in reality it is a bit more brown.






Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me





2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour - your lips look awesome! We look forward to reading more of your posts! Welcome to the world of Beauty Blogging....xxx


    thebeautybite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment and for being my first follower!

    ReplyDelete