Monday 13 February 2012

La Roche-Posay Kerium Anti-Dandruff Shampoo



Continuing on from my previous post on products that are keeping my scalp happy, the next thing I'm liking is La Roche-Posay's Kerium Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.

If I need something to quickly address my flaky scalp, I reach for this as it's proving to be very effective at clearing away the flakies without feeling like it's stripping my fine hair.
I bought the cream shampoo formula for a dry scalp, and as the name would suggest it is a creamy texture that has a rich lather (this is a SLS shampoo).

It's easy to work into the hair and rinses out well without any residue feel, and as my hair is dry the creamy formula does provide a little nourishment although I still use a conditioner afterwards.

I feel comfortable using it frequently although now I only use it when I need it and alternate with an SLS free shampoo.


Ingredients:


I bought this from a pharmacy in London as my local Boots didn't have any of the haircare even though they stock La Roche-Posay.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind but I nominated you for the Vesatile Blogger Award which you can find here:

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-blogger-award-versatile.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good! Great blog lovely:) whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca
      Thank you for lovely comment:)

      Delete
  3. I love this brand xx
    Wanted to invite you to check out my blog sale xx Maybe we could follow each other xx You have a wonderful blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lipstick Fridays
      Thank you:) I've popped over to have a look!

      Delete
  4. I need to try some of the products from this range, i've been umming and ahhing so when ive used a few things up i will take a look. great blogx

    Check out:
    www.elefont-at.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anika
      Thanks:) I haven't tried a great deal from LRP, but so far I have liked the products I have used.

      Delete