Monday 16 May 2011

Drugstore Cream Bronzer: GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blusher - Brown Dash


Looking through the few bronzers I have in my collection, I realised that I don't actually have a matte bronzer, so during my too frequent after work Superdrug trips I came across this new GOSH cream blusher in 002 Brown Dash and thought that it looked promising.


The texture of this is similar to Topshop's cream blushes as it starts off creamy and settles down to a natural matte finish. It is quite a light cream and easy to blend into the skin with fingers or I sometimes use MAC's 130 duo-fibre brush with cream products.

Bottom: Heavily swatched, Top: Blended out

The colour is a warm browny bronze, that when applied onto the skin looks slightly more warmer then appears in the pan. On my skintone I can be quite liberal with it and it blends out well without it looking too much.

I am quite impressed with this and at £7.49 (although I took advantage of the current 3 for 2) makes a good buy.

*Purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment