Thursday 27 January 2011

FOTD: Golden Olive Eyes with Rouge Bunny Rouge


This week I have been playing up the eyes more as sometimes when getting ready for work I instinctively grab my favourite brown/neutral shades. This was yesterday's face where I have used the gorgeous warm tones from Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadows as the key element.

Face:
Diorskin Forever Compact powder -040 (around sides/forehead)
Everyday Minerals Peach Color Corrector (centre of face)
Ellis Faas Concealer - S205 (undereye)
MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder - Accentuate/Sculpt
Everyday Minerals Blush - Snuggle
MUFE - HD Powder

Lips - Chanel Rouge Allure - 01 Delicate

Eyes
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadow - Abyssinian Catbird (all over lid)
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadow - Firetailed Sunbird (inner corner)
MAC Glamour Check! (very slightly on outer corner)
MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder - Accentuate (under brows)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Oil Slick to line (top and slightly on bottom)
Korres Eyebrow pencil 01 
Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara (on top & bottom lashes)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like the look of the Rouge Allure too.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane. That Rouge Allure was my first Chanel lippie and being the nude lip-lover that I am I have got lots of use from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! And I think I "need" the Abyssinian Catbird now :)
    x Klara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look, I'd not thought of paring Firetailed Sunbird with AC so will have to try that. I have to say you have amazing lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Klara
    Thank you, Abyssinian Catbird is one of my favourite eyeshadows, definitely a stand out colour from the range.

    @Replica
    Thank you! I like Firetailed Sunbird as a highlighter shade as it's not too pale and has a nice, glowy feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like a lot golden eyeshadow, but it doesn't look so great on me. Looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abyssian Catbird..wow! looks so luminous. Off to browse Zuneta! lol

    ReplyDelete