Thursday 7 February 2013

Pretty Pink: Dior Vernis Rosy Bow 355


Dior's spring collection has some lovely little gems, and Rosy Bow is one of the things I purchased. I don't have many proper pink polishes, and this one fits the bill nicely as it's a perfect Barbie style pink which doesn't lean blue or coral. I think the closest shade I have to this in my collection is Rimmel's Rose Libertine which has a slightly more salmon/coral tone to the pink.

The formula is a rich cream which is opaque in 2 coats (the pic shows 2 and then I've topped it off with Illamasqua's top coat).
Even though I am a big fan of Dior's polishes, the paler creams are not my favourite formulas as I find them a tiny bit on the thick side although Rosy Bow is fine to work with in comparison to some of their other shades like Pink Porcelain (which I've previously reviewed here).

I purchased this from House of Fraser.

4 comments:

  1. That looks great on you, I was very tempted to get that myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Replica:) I love the prettiness of this colour.

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour! Nothing really caught my eye from Dior's Spring collection, but this is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nat
      I had higher hopes for the palettes (they certainly look very pretty), but I wasn't blown away by the shade selection. I liked the eyeshadow pens too but I have similar colours so passed on those.

      Delete