Monday 11 February 2013

Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover Review


I had completely finished up all my eye makeup removers recently so was on the look out for something new and the Clarins Instant Eye-Make-up Remover seemed like just the product.

Even though I'm currently using cleansing balms to remove my facial makeup, I do like a separate product for eyes as I find some balms irritate my eye area.

This one by Clarins has only recently been released along with a gentler version for more sensitive eyes. I went for the this one as I have quite a few stubborn mascaras that need something more effective so I don't get the whole panda-eye look.

The Instant Eye-Make-up Remover is a bi-phase remover that you shake up like usual before use. What I like about this formula is that it's not oily like other bi-phase ones I've used before so it doesn't leave an oily residue, just a nice soft finish.

It has a lovely light floral scent that I like and makes a nice touch as I appreciate a multi-sensory element to my skincare, and Clarins is a brand that excels in this aspect.

As I wear quite a bit of eye makeup I have got through this bottle rather quickly but it is effective and thoroughly removes everything although some tougher formulas may need a few more passes.

Ingredients:
Cyclomethicone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Rosa Damscena Flower Water, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cl 42090/Blue1.

I bought this from House of Fraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment