Monday 7 April 2014

Pai Echium Eye Cream


Eye creams to me are not the most exciting element of my skincare ritual, but it's one step I would not skip. Since turning 30 last year, I find I need a little bit more hydration from my skincare, and my current eye cream of choice is Pai's Echium Eye Cream.

This is a lovely light cream texture, that absorbs well without greasiness and gives an immediate hydrating feel to the skin. I find this very handy post makeup removal and/or cleansing as my eye area can get a bit dry and this cream sorts this right out, no doubt due to the gentle yet effective ingredients such as Echium Seed Extract which is rich in Omegas 3 & 6 that attribute to the nourishing and soothing effect. Fine lines are also given a helping hand with Gamma Linolenic Acid and Steridonic Acid.

I tend to stick to the same eye cream for both morning and evening and this works well during the day under my makeup, and is nourishing and replenishing for night use.

I think Pai do creams really well - I am a sucker for lush textures and after their Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, the Echium Eye Cream is my next favourite Pai product, it is a lovely all-rounder.

Ingredients: aqua, argania spinosa kernel oil* (argan oil), prunus armeniaca kernel oil* (apricot kernel oil), carthamus tinctorius seed oil* (thistle oil), cetearyl alcohol (coconut derived emulsifier), glycerin* (vegetable glycerine), butyrospermum parkii butter* (shea butter), echium plantagineum seed oil (echium extract), rosa canina seed extract* (rosehip seed oil), cetearyl glucoside (corn-derived emulsifier), pelargonium graveolens oil* (geranium oil), citrus sinensis peel oil* (orange oil), jasminum officinale flower extract* (jasmine oil), helianthus annuus seed oil* (sunflower oil ), mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin e), sodium levulinate (corn extract), sodium anisate (basil extract), sodium lauroyl lactylate (from coconut oil), glyceryl stearate citrate (from sustainable palm oil), lactic acid (from sugar beet)
Naturally occurring in essential oils: citronellol*, d-limonene*, geraniol*, linalool*

*Certified Organic by the Soil Association (Organically produced 74% of product).

Just a note that I have the previous packaging as the new one has 15ml instead of 10ml.

www.paiskincare.com

4 comments:

  1. sounds lovely! I ve been meaning to try Pai for ages... sticking this eye cream on my wish list right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ale
      It is a little gem of an eye cream although it took me a while to get round to trying this as I don't get through eye creams very fast.

      Delete
  2. I'm a fan of this one as well, really good for when my eye area is sore x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clare
      I haven't come across anything as soothing as this and was keen to try it after reading your review although it's taken a while:)

      Delete