Sunday 12 September 2010

Good Ol' Black - Illamasqua Boosh Nail Polish

Black is black - in nail polish the difference is barely discernible, but here's a pic anyway:

Illamasqua Boosh Nail Polish

I've had a few different black polishes in the past ranging in the low end, and this is the first
high-end one. Just as with Illamasqua's other nail polishes the quality with this is excellent and it is one of the few high-end brands where I am happy to pay extra for the nail polish.

Illamasqua Boosh is a rich, true black that gives a lovely opaque finish in 2 coats. One thing I like in particular about Illamasqua polishes is that they flow very nicely so application is easier and streak free.
The pic is after 2 days wear (with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat on top), and there is ever so slight tip wear but generally it has held up rather well.

I haven't worn black nail polishes in ages, and it feels good to be wearing it again. This is one nail polish I will be repurchasing when I run out.

Disclaimer: Purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment